Flu Vaccine Now Available
Flu vaccine for the 2013-2014 flu season is currently available at all Southwest Utah Public Health Department offices. The vaccine is free of charge with several insurances (see below). Otherwise, flu shots are $18 ($25 for the nasal spray).
• St. George: 620 S. 400 E. 3rd Level
M-Th: 7:30 AM - 5 PM (Tuesdays open from 1 - 5 PM)
• Cedar City: 260 E. DL Sargent Dr.
T: 2-5 PM, W: 1-4 PM
Call 586-2437 for appointment
• Kanab: 445 N. Main
Call 644-2537 for appointment
• Beaver: 75 W. 1175 N.
2nd & 4th Wednesdays: 1-3 PM
Call 438-2482 for appointment
• Panguitch: 601 E. Center
Call 676-8800 for appointment
The flu vaccine is formulated to protect against the strains of influenza most likely to infect people this fall and winter. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) advises everyone over 6 months of age to get vaccinated, although special emphasis is placed on people over 65 years old, pregnant women, and those with chronic health issues. Family members and caregivers of those groups are also high priority.
• Flu shot: for all ages over 6 months
• "High-Dose" Flu Shot: provides extra immunity boost for people aged 65 and over
Insurances accepted (please bring your card): Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP, PEHP, SelectHealth, United Healthcare, Tall Tree, DMBA, Altius
- SAVE TIME by dowloading the consent form below. Print, fill out and bring with you to the clinic (Forms will also be available on location)
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt
|Flu consent - Spanish||[Spanish Version]||116 Kb|